The people listed in this arrest report, whose names and charges are obtained from public records, are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Anniston Police Department (addresses not provided) during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Kelly Doreen Lacount, 44: first-degree criminal mischief.
- Rodney Lorenzo Minns, 47: third-degree burglary.
- Harold Bernard Scott, 46: first-degree theft.
- Robert Alan Peak, 23: first-degree theft.
- Lisa Anne Smith, 26: child abuse.
- Jeremy Dewayne, 28: child abuse.
- Emanuel James Lipkins, 57: possession of a controlled substance, second-degree possession of marijuana.
- Mondrael Franklin Smith, 32: hold for other agency.
- Claud Gary Frazier, 65: murder.
- Jason Wade Frazier, 38: second-degree assault.
- James David Derossett, 33: second-degree possession of a forged instrument.
- Carver Lavon Levitt, 23: third-degree burglary.
- Teddricko Lytez Armstrong, 18: second-degree robbery, third-degree robbery.
- Jeremy Dewayne Wilbanks, 28: possession of a controlled substance.
The following felony arrests were reported by the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Rachel duran Williams, 37, of Anniston: possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Brandi Nicole Hoffman, 27, of Ohatchee: violation of drug court.
- Christopher Steven Bishop, 28, of Anniston: failure to appear in court.
- Linda Gay Cole, 53, of Anniston: failure to appear in court.
- Shawn Nicole Giles, 46, of Oxford: failure to appear in court.
- Joshua Scott Selman, 26, of Anniston: failure to appear in court.
- Mahaliek Rakiem Rush, 27, of Anniston: grand jury indictment.
- Johnna Parker Lance, 40, of Jacksonville: interference with custody.
- Demalo Vontae Jones, 26, of Anniston: failure to appear in court.
- Kevin Montez Jackson, 26, of Anniston: failure to appear in court.
- Marion Denise Dreuitt, 41, of Anniston: interference with custody.
- Mitchell Antonio Turner, 28, of Anniston: unlawful possession with intent, first-degree possession of marijuana, second-degree receiving stolen property, pistol ownership violation.
Crimes are listed by location. Anonymous tips may be called in to Crime Stoppers at 256-238-1414. A reward of up to $1,000 may be given.
The following property crimes were reported to the Anniston Police Department during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Specialty store, 1000 block of U.S. 431: Airsoft guns, remote controlled helicopters and car, glider airplane, paintball gun.
- Residence, 800 block of West 32nd Street: televisions, tablet computer, firearm.
- Residence, 1400 block of East 10th Street: game consoles, laptop computer, cell phone.
- Residence, 1400 block of Cooper Avenue: cell phones, DVD player, keys, food stamp card.
- Commercial location, 2200 block of Quintard Avenue: air conditioning units.
- Department store, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: tablet computer.
- Service station, 800 block of South Quintard Avenue: tools, clothing.
- Residence, 3900 block of U.S. 431: camper, generator.
- Commercial location, 700 block of Leighton Avenue: jewelry.
- Residence, 100 block of Patricia Road: lawn mowers, string trimmer, saw.
- Residence, 200 block of East 22nd Street: firearm.
- Residence, 1500 block of Lakeshore Drive: jewelry.
- Parking lot, 500 block of South Quintard Avenue: 1982 Chevrolet K-5 Blazer.
- Residence, 1300 block of Kilby Terrace: cash.
- Residence, 300 block of Mulberry Avenue: speaker box with subwoofers, amplifier.
- Street, 500 block of Goodwin Avenue: 2000 Pontiac Montana van.
- Residence, 300 block of G Street: 1989 Chevrolet Caprice.
- Parking lot, 200 block of West 45th Street: 1998 Chevrolet truck.
- Street, 1000 block of Noble Street: 2011 Jeep Wrangler.
- Residence, 100 block of 4th Street: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu.
- Specialty store, 1700 block of Quintard Avenue: household items.
The following property crimes were reported to the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office during the seven-day period ending at 7 a.m. Thursday.
- Residence, Barry Street, Oxford: purses, laptop computer, television.
- Residence, Possum Trot Road, Piedmont: pocket knives, belts, silverware, kitchen utensils, radio, bed frame.
- Residence, DeArmanville Road, Anniston: tablet computer, game console, cash.
- Residence, McLean Drive, Oxford: coin collection, 1976 Elvis photo.
- Residence, Merribrook Lane, Wellington: sunglasses, medications, jewelry.
- Buddy Dewayne Hansford of Ohatchee to Mary Elizabeth Steele of Ohatchee
- Michael Luis Garcia of Anniston to Brittney Lauren Kingery of Anniston
- Stevie Lee Daniel II of Weaver to Brandi Michelle Smith of Weaver
- David Joseph Williams of Oxford to Sherry Ann Hannah of Anniston
- Labrinston Jamel Jackson of Jacksonville to Trechelle Monique Collins of Jacksonville
- Donovan Eugene Parchman II of Jacksonville to Andrea Lashae Young of Jacksonville
- Michael Wayne Fleming of Anniston to Lindsey Cheyenne McDaniel of Anniston
- Curtis Charles Dover of Weaver to Heather Marie Fischetti of Weaver
- Dustin Norman Conner of Anniston to Joanna Lynn Rainwater of Anniston
- Charles Brian Anderson of Anniston to Whitney Carol McCarson of Anniston
- John Henry Graham of Oxford to Wada Marquerite Huggins of Oxford
- Robert Edward Stone III of Anniston to Jennifer Anne Cobb of Anniston
- Noah Alan Tavis of Ohatchee to Heather Renae Pruitt of Jacksonville
- Glen Dale Fricke Jr. of Munford to Kyra Tuttle Peterson of Munford
- Carnel Smith of Munford to Jesse James Smith of Anniston
- Michael Edward McGee II of Austell, Ga., to Destiny Joy Winfield of Austell, Ga.
- Thomas Andrew Decker of Anniston to Ashley Lloyd Ellison of Anniston
- Norman Lee Bush of Anniston to Robin Michelle Bush of Anniston
- Darin Ted Patterson of Ohatchee to Shawnee Whitehead Stewart of Ohatchee
- Kenneth James Lang of Jacksonville to Cassandra Jenedda Daniel of Jacksonville
- Duane Wesley Cox of Oxford to Carolyn Suellen Swain of Oxford
- Mason Dixon Griffin of Ohatchee to Lori Yvonne Allen of Ohatchee
- Everett Lee Manns of Oxford to Lori Lynn Reynolds of Anniston
- Jason Lee Hubbard of Anniston to Hillary Paige Slaton of Anniston
- Jeffery Todd McPherson of Wellington to Tina Marie Hicks of Wellington
- Cody Ryan Smith of Pell City to Adriana Morgan Smith of Oxford
- James Michael Goss and Candice Renee Goss
- Donna L. Carstarphen and Torrey E. Carstarphen
- Crystal Willis Phillips and Donnie Ray Phillips
- Tracy Lynn Bush and Gregory Evan Maddox
- Pamela A. Williams and Lewis James Williams
- Lydia Edwards Esty and John Carlton Esty Jr.
- Cynthia P. Pate and Gary W. Pate
- Jenny Holcomb and Roger Holcomb II
Here are food service establishments recently inspected by the Calhoun County Health Department, along with scores. A score of 100 indicates the inspector found no deficiencies. Potentially hazardous deficiencies (four- or five-point demerit items) are noted. These must be corrected immediately and inspectors say they are often corrected while the inspection is underway. Restaurants earning below 70 must raise their scores within seven days or face closure.
4-OR 5-POINT DEMERITS
- Huddle House, 6371 U.S. 431, Alexandria - 95, potentially hazardous food did not meet temperature requirements during cold holding.
NO MAJOR DEMERITS
- Beans & Greens, 8314 Alabama 144, Alexandria - 97
- Bill’s BBQ, 916 W. 10th St., Anniston - 98.
- Li’s Place, 81 Big Valley Drive, Alexandria - 97.
- Lil Dixie’s Cue & Grill, 917 Noble St., Anniston - 91.
- The Vic Bistro, 1600 Quintard Ave., Anniston - 97
- Wise Guy’s Pizzeria & Bar, 7113 U.S. 431, Alexandria - 99.
- Phillip E. Bain and Charlene K. Bain, Stephanie C. Bain and Emily M. Bain Leonard to William Dietmar Labant and Patricia E. Labant, Morris addition of Stoney Brook, block 11, lot 5, $10.
- William J. Farrell III and Jennifer B. Farrell to Julian H. Hinesley and Sarah Catherine M. Hinesley, Sunset Land Co., block 4, lot 3, $222,500.
- Gary D. Cable and Cindy Cable to Cindy Cable, a parcel of land in section 34, township 16, range 7, $1.
- Charles H. Turner and Peggy S. Turner to Charles H. Turner, Reaves subdivision, block 6, lots 49-56, $10.
- Dan L. Barnwell and Betty H. Barnwell to Rodney B. Mobley and Janet S. Mobley, a parcel of land in section 13, township 14, range 8, $10.
- Jody Clay to Conley U. Welch and Teresa C. Welch, Mountain Pointe subdivision, lot 161, $97,500.
- Billy Harold Jennings to Beverly Ann Guy Dorsey, North Anniston Realty Co., Saks addition D, block 33, lots 8-11, $80,000.
- Nathan E. Johnson and Pamela F. Johnson to Rodney A. Thompson, a parcel of land in section 32, township 12, range 10, $10.
- Holly D. Clonts to Harold James McAlister and Janice C. McAlister, Piedmont, block 8, lot 1, $10.
- Dorothy Ann Graham and Buddy Graham to Lamar Chasteen and Caitlin E. Carroll, Standard-Coosa-Thatcher Co., block 24, lot 8, $10.
- Lamar Chasteen and Caitlin E. Carroll to Gary Hammett, Standard-Coosa-Thatcher Co., block 24, lot 8, $10.
- Helen Carter Lee and Jerry Lee to John Wesley List, Betta-View Hills, Strickland’s addition, block 2, lots 7 and 8, $10.
- Terry L. Carroll and Stacy D. Carroll to Terry L. Carroll, Timbercrest subdivision, lot 110, $10.
- Han Bom Lee and Young Hee Lee to Lee Living Trust, a parcel of land in section 17, township 15, range 8, $10.
- Wells Fargo Bank to Northeast Alabama Community Development Corp., a parcel of land in section 15, township 16, range 9, $10.
- Martha Jane Kilgore to Timothy W. Moore, City of Jacksonville, block 413, lots 9-12, $10.
- Margarete A. Middleton to Carsten Middleton, Rolling Acres subdivision, block 3, lot 8, $10.
- Jack T. Adams Jr. to Evan B. Jackson, Rolling Acres subdivision, block 3, lot 8, $10.
- Phillip P. Petri and Peggy L. Petry to Vickie Phillips, a parcel of land in section 4, township 15, range 9, $10.
- Fred A. Gant and Elaine N. Gant to Jack T. Adams Jr. and Stephanie B. Adams, Tyler Park, block 11, lot 5, $10.
- 2013 Crabtree Revocable Liquidating Trust to Fred Allen Gant and Elaine N. Gant, Hillyer Highlands subdivision, 1st addition, block 1, lot 11, $10.
- John A. Harsch and Barbara L. Harsch to J. Scott Phillips and April Marie Phillips, Stoney Brook subdivision, 2nd addition, block 2, lot 10, $10.
- Roy F. Pierce and Carolyn F. Pierce to Dwayne A. Wood and Kristi M. Wood, Eagles Landing, lot 24, $10.
- Leon Lamison-Estate to Bradley A. Smith and Kimberly M. Smith, Anniston Land Co., block 702-A, lot 6, $10.
- Leon Lamison-Estate to Bradley A. Smith and Kimberly M. Smith, Anniston Land Co., block 701-A, lots 6 and 7, $10.
- Peyton Properties LLC to Shaquana D. Chatman, Cheaha Acres Estates No. 2, Boozer Land and Development Co. addition, block 5, lot 22, $10.
- Laurie Ann Charnigo to Eddie Wayne Phillips, a parcel of land in section 35, township 13, range 7, $10.
- J. Craig Waschko and Lisa W. Waschko to Vincent A. Warrington and Stacy L. Warrington, Glencoe subdivision, lot 2, $10.
- Brock Watkins and Paula Watkins to Peter Brock Watkins, A.D. Hubbard subdivision, block 3, lot 7, $10.
- William J. Wallace to Terry McKee, Jacksonville Mining & Manufacturing Co., McGinnis addition, lots 4-6, $10.
- Jamie S. Taylor and Kendra O. Taylor to Mitchell T. Cranford, Anniston Land Co., lock 527-D, lot 11-A, $10.
- Brenda B. Warren to Cynthia Sweat Johns, a parcel of land in section 24, township 14, range 9.
- Sue F. Wilkins to Sue F. Wilkins, Tony Dee Hulsey and Donna Kay Wilkins Huff, a parcel of land in section 3, township 14, range 8, $10.
- JHJ Properties LLC to Excel Plus LLC, a parcel of land in section 23, township 14, range 8, $10.
- Stanley M. Martin and Sandra K. Martin to Duane Meads and Linda Meads, a parcel of land in section 19, township 13, range 10, $10.
- Rick Taylor to Takisha C. Jordan, Cheaha Acres Estates, block B, lot 5, $1.
- Johnathan Hansford to Samantha Hansford, Lakewood Estate, lot A, $10.
- Danny L. Jones and Frances D. Jones to Mary Carol Moran, Saks subdivision of Cloverdale, block 2, lot 8, $17,900.
- William Fincher to Judy W. Mays, Cane Creek Homes in McClellan, lot 98, $100.
- Timothy W. Cain to Scott A. Corriveau and Sheila J. Corriveau, a parcel of land in section 20, township 14, range 7, $100.
- Thomas P. Brock and Kristin Brock Smith to Charles F. Blake, Edgefield Farm subdivision, 1st addition, lot 147, $100.
- Eddie Castleberry and Wanda Castleberry to Dorothy J. Lee, a parcel of land in section 17, township 16, range 6, $73,000.
- Fannie Mae White to Willie Mae Allen, H.B. Blackwell’s subdivision, block 3, lot 4, $10.
- Judy Turner to Lawrence Helminick, Ragan Lands, block 1, lot 4, $10.
- Veterans Affairs to Property Place LLC, Lyncoya subdivision, block 18, lot 23, $34,500.
- Bradley Keith Finley to Gloria McDonald Boozer, a parcel of land in section 30, township 14, range 8, $10.
- Kasey Finley Cornutt to Gloria McDonald Boozer, a parcel of land in section 30, township 14, range 8, $10.
- Mattie Ferrell to Herbert Cunningham, Anniston Land Co., block 515-C, lot 6, $10.
- Jerry Harbour and Mary A. Harbour to Derwin C. Napier and Letonja J. Napier, a parcel of land in section 5, township 13, range 10, $10.
- Gloria McDonald Boozer to Chad D. Brown and Megan W. Brown, a parcel of land in section 30, township 14, range 8, $10.
- Arthur R. Morris Jr. and Robin C. Morris to Eduardo Pacheco, City of Anniston, Micou addition, block 1, lot 15, $100.
- Webb Jenkins and Joshua Jenkins to Gary Hamilton Parris and Gary Justin Parris, a parcel of land in section 12, township 13, range 9, $10.
- Gordon R. Moore to the City of Anniston, Anniston Manufacturing Co., block 361, lots 5 and 6, $10.
- Heirs of William Herbert Barker to Barbara Barker Varnum, Herbert Ronald Barker, William Harold Barker and Rodney Gary Barker, Anniston Lime and Stone Co., block E, lot 6, $10.
- Mavis Watson Bowles-Estate to Sylvester W. White, Anniston Land Co., block 711, lot 7, $10.
- Camilla Jordan to Lelus E. Hall and Dollie M. Hall Special Needs Trust, a parcel of land in section 10, township 15, range 9; section 15, township 15, range 9, $10.
- Brian Heath Burns and Robye Ford Burns to Camilla Jane Jordan, a parcel of land in section 15, township 15, range 9, $10.
- Virginia Bullock to Paul Bullock, a parcel of land in section 21, townsjip 16, range 6, $10.
- Bank of New York Mellon Trust Co. to Harvey Gaither and Christie Gaither, Oak Hills, block 1, lots 2 and 3, $25,000.
- U.S. Bank to Paula Watkins and Joseph Watkins, Laurel Ridge subdivision, 1st addition, lot 3, $385,000.
- Edwin R. Bellman and Barbara Bellman to Robin Bridges and Megan Bridges, a parcel of land in section 4, township 14, range 8, $179,000.
- Selene Finance LP to Pordlaw Properties LLC, a parcel of land in section 4, township 14, range 8, $35,000.
- Ellen G. Cole to Ellen G. Cole, Shannon Hills subdivision, block 6, lot 3, $10.
- Anniston First United Methodist Church to Southside XVIII LLC, a parcel of land in section 17, township 15, range 8, $10.
- Billie S. Owens to Owens Family Trust, a parcel of land in section 3, township 14, range 7.
- On The Ball LLC to Gene Hubbard Construction Co. Inc., Mountainview, phase 3, lot 120, $10.
- Michael Hughes and Darlene Hughes to Michael Hughes, a parcel of land in section 15, township 13, range 9, $10.
- Brenda K. Jacobson and Joshua M. Symonette to Frederick Dwyne Vaughn and Laura Ann Vaughn, Herren’s subdivision, block 1, lots 28-30, $10.
- John W. Vaughn, Charles B. Pettus and Gordon Raynard McGrue to John W. Vaughn, Charles B. Pettus, Gordon Raynard McGrue and Scott Roberts, Grandview subdivision, lot 53; Grandview subdivision, 5th addition, lot 57, $10.
- Martha Joan Pelletier, Richard Allen Hewett and Anita Kay Jones to Terry G. Davis and Estelita S. Davis, a parcel of land in section 32, township 16, range 8, $10.
- Fannie Mae to Cassandra Marin, Blue Pond, Holley’s addition, lots 9 and 10, $72,500.
- Elizabeth K. Baker and Jeffrey S. Baker to Holli D. Frames, a parcel of land in section 33, township 16, range 7, $10.
- Wanda Faye Harris and Paul Harris to Wanda Price Harris and Paul Harris, Spring Dale subdivision, lot 21, $10.
- Heidi D. Morgan and Gregory J. Morgan to Roosterworks247 LLC, a parcel of land addressed 206 Mountain Street, Jacksonville, $10.
- Thomas D. Wilbanks to Kevin D. Long, Stoney Brook, 2nd addition, block 3, lot 16, $10.
- Joshua James Wright to Kai D. Martin, Tyler Park, block 4, lot 13, $10.
- Barbara Janssen to Donald Saylor and Barbara Saylor, a parcel of land in section 13, township 14, range 8, $10.
- Jimmy W. Stephenson-Estate, Michael V. Stephenson and David R. Stephenson to the City of Anniston, a parcel of land addressed 1300 Walnut Avenue, Anniston, $10.
- Larry Lamar Pike and Sonya Denise Pike to Larry Lamar Pike, a parcel of land in section 31, township 12, range 10, $10.
- Nationstar Mortgage LLC to Abdul Ahad Kazi, Anniston Land Co., block 535-C, lot 2, $43,310.
- Summit Industiral Services LLC to the City of Jacksonville, a parcel of land in section 14, township 14, range 8, $10.
- Shirley A. Millwood to Aaron G. Gritsch, A.J. Saks subdivision, block 17, lot 4, $10.
- Wayne Marion Penn and Cathy Hardin Penn to Michel M. Johnson, Ardsley Park subdivision, block 4, lot 11, $70,000.
- Martha A. Moore to Ernest J. Thurston, Wildwood subdivision, lot 19, $72,450.
- Jean Pugliese to Denise L. Richardson and Kenneth R. Richardson, Brittany Downs subdivision, 2nd addition, block C, lot 13, $250,000.
- U.S. Bank to Jonathan Pate and April Pate, The Willows, lot 3, $83,500.
- Donald Alan Cunningham and Eugenia Ann Cunningham to Richard Lee Mayfield, Jacksonville Mining & Manufacturing Co., block 298, lots 23-28, $10.
- Brian Cooper and Tiffiney Cooper to Cody A. Ray and Whitney A. Ray, North Anniston Realty Co., block 4, lots 9-11, $10.
- Chad Ward and Crystal Ward, Piedmont Land & Improvement Co., lots 27-30.
- Ethel J. Delp and Wayne J. Delp, Anniston Land Co., block 541-A, lot 7.
The following bankruptcies declared by Calhoun County residents were recorded by U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Alabama last week.
Chapter 7 bankruptcy allows the debtor to retain certain exempt property, but the debtor’s remaining property is gathered and sold by a trustee from which creditors will receive payment.It may also be used by businesses which wish to terminate their business.
- Ashley D. Guess, Montvue Road, Anniston
Chapter 13 bankruptcy enables debtors, through court supervision and protection, to propose and carry out a repayment plan under which creditors are paid, in full or in part, in installments over a three-year period. During that time, debtors are prohibited from starting or continuing collection efforts.
- Kimberly R. Conley, Striplin Drive, Anniston
- Leroy Angel Jr. and Robbie N. Angel, Anniston Beach Road, Anniston
- William G. Baker III and Connie Baker, West 53rd Street, Anniston
- Cory S. Jones, Old Birmingham Highway, Anniston
- Judy K. Potts LLC
- McLeod Lawn & Landscape LLC
- Glenn’s Kids LLC
- Sanders and Marsh LLC
- J & Ma Inc.
- Discover Church Oxford
- Southern Investigational Services LLC
- Ideas Plus LLC
Here is the livestock market report for the Tuesday sale.
Receipts for this week 901 compared to 852 last week. Receipts a year ago 975.
FEEDER CLASSES: Bulls and steers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 320.00-375.00; 300-400 lbs.
290.00 to 355.00; 400-500 lbs. 240.00 to 280.00; 500-600 lbs. 215.00 to 250.00; 600-700 lbs. 180.00-237.00.
Heifers (Medium and Large No. 1 and No. 2): 200-300 lbs. 290.00 to 330.00; 300-400 lbs. 260.00 to 290.00; 400-500 lbs.
225.00 to 250.00; 500-600 lbs. 210.00 to 235.00; 600-700 lbs. 185.00 to 220.00.
SLAUGHTER CLASSES: Cows: Breakers 99.00 to 114.00; Boners 104.00 to 118.00; Lean 100.00 to 112.00.
Bulls: Normal Dressing 54-58% 121.00 to 126.00; High Dressing > 58% 128.00; Low Dressing <54% 111.00-115.00.
- Lawton D. Brown
Marie Akles, Anniston
Hubert Austin, Oxford
Bettie M. Beasley, Hokes Bluff
Carolyn Elizabeth Blevins, Wellington
Alice Bone, Sand Rock
Albert Eddie Bowen, Newell
Fred J. Collett, Centre
Danny Carl Cook, Wadley
Mary L. Couch, Jacksonville
Frank L. Curry, Lincoln
Myra L. Curvin, Ohatchee
Lula Treasa Daniel, Weaver
Infant twins Mordecai Apollo Dupree and Hazel Olivia Dupree, Centre
Harold David “Pops” Epperson, Southside
Dewey D. Gunn, Clairmont Springs
Johnny Lamar Harlan, Heflin
Naomi Harmon, Talladega
Florence Harris, Weaver
Kermit M. Henry, Alexandria
Betty Sue Houston, Jacksonville
Joe W. Hunt, Boaz
Hubert Jackson, Talladega
Charles Edward Johnson, Cedar Bluff
Deborah “Debbie” Johnson, Oxford
Johnny Johnson, Jenks, Okla.
Billy Keasler, Centre
Barbara Nell Kelley Long, Odessa, Texas
Birdilee H. "Bea" Lunamand, Anniston
James Edward McClellan Sr., Anniston
Charlotte Ann Walters McDaniel, Jacksonville
Ben Parsons, Ashland
Billy Ray Peace, Talladega
Annell Mickler Petroff, Anniston
Gary Wayne Richardson, Heflin
Amanda Ann Rollins, Weaver
Ina Maie Owen Russell, Anniston
Anita Grissett Sanders, Anniston
Betty Louise Savard, Jacksonville
Barbara Beck Storey, Talladega
Charles F. Szramski, Jacksonville
Otis Thomas Jr., Lincoln
Dessie Thompson, Anniston
Robert “Bob” Tomlinson, Birmingham
Ronald (Pedro) Trammell, Oakland, Calif.
Eddie Williamon, Ohatchee
Robert Williams Jr., Anniston
Alice Jean Wood, Wedowee
Mildred Jane Mardock Young, Kendallville, Ind.